TSA is responsible for the consultancy, design and installation of all the necessary elements within a teleport.
The project is executed so that, depending on their needs, clients can develop the following services (among others) within the teleport:
- Telephony services or voice services.
- IP and broadband services.
- Multimedia (TV and radio) and DTH services.
- Corporate and institutional VSAT network services…
- Foundations / concrete / slabs / bases / ducting / earth / beacons / heaters / king posts.
- Satellite modems / modulators.
- Up Converter / BUCs.
- HPAs, SSPAs, TWT, Klystron.
- Transmission/reception antennas.
- Receptors / IRDs / STB s/ Set-top boxes / circulators / switches / diplexers / circulators / chargers.
- LNBs, waveguides, splitters and combiners.
- Monitoring systems / Management systems.
- VERA tests / Link calculation / Transmission plans.
WHAT IS A TELEPORT?
Agreements with specific manufacturers of these types of facilities:
Comtech EF Data (Xicom) / CPI / NEC / General Dynamics / Newtec / Ericsson / Teamcast / ASC / Andrew / MITEQ (N3 Narda) / Harmonic.
The experience in the services offered by TSA with its own teleport has served as a basis for carrying out turnkey projects for complete teleports.
What is a
A teleport, Ground station or Earth station, is a terrestrial radio station for telecommunications for the broadcasting of various TV, voice and data services via satellite.
Did you know…
TSA has been involved in the design and installation of 9 Teleports in Spain and Latin America.